NAMI Support Groups
Billings - please check the NAMI Billings website for additional information.
- NAMI Connection Support Group (for peers only) - Sundays from 3:00- 4:30 p.m. and Thursday from 1:00-2:30 pm. For more information about this group.
- Youth Support Groups.There are 2 groups (ages 12-14 and ages 15-17) that meet weekly, in partnership with Tumbleweed. Registration is required. For questions or to register, please contact Libby at the NAMI office, 256-2001.
- Family Support Group: Every Tuesday and Thursday 7:00-8:30 PM. Please call 256-2001 for more information
- Family-to-Family Education Class will start September 13, 2016 from 6:00-8:30 PM and will be held every Tuesday for 12 weeks. Registration for the class will end September 12, 2016. For more information and registration, please contact Shawna Lockhart at 406-223-3124
- NAMI Basics class will start May 2, 2017 and will be held every Tuesday for 6 weeks from 6:00-8:30. Registration will end April 25, 2017. Please contact Renee McLendon at 406-539-2574 for more information and to register.
- Peer Connections Support Group- Please get a hold of Alicia Smith for information about the support group at 406-579-2420.
- Family Support Group is held the first Monday of each month from 6:00-7:30 PM at the Bozeman Health Group (hospital) in the Sapphire Room.
Support Group meets the second Monday of each month from 7:00-8:30 PM at the Center for Mental Health, 915 1st Ave So. For more information and/or questions please call Diane at 868-2448.
Family-to-Family Education Class to be determined. Please contact Diane Long at 406-868-2448 for more information about the next education class.
Family Support Group - NAMI Helena has two Family Support Groups
- First Tuesday of each month from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. at Rocky Mountain Development Council, Room 13, Contact: Contact: Amy or Bill Nese 406-449-2848.
- Third Wednesday of each month at the MHA building, 2625 Winnie Ave from 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm. Contact Eric at 406-461-1168 for more information.
NAMI Connection Peer Support Group - This group meets at 7:00 p.m. on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month at the Our Place Drop-In Center at 631 N. Last Chance Gulch Street. For more information, contact Quentin Schroeter at 443-7871.
Family-to-Family Education Class- will start February 16, 2017. Registration deadline for this free education class is February 12, 2017. Please contact Sandra Mihelish at 406-458-9738 for more information and/or to register.
The Parent Support Group is led by Jill Henry. This group does not utilize one of NAMI's specific group structures, but they have been really great for a lot of parents looking for support. They meet the 2nd Tuesday of each month at Headwaters Church 1030 Choteau from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Please RSVP via email if you need childcare. Jill's email address is email@example.com.
Youth Support Group is led by Jill Henry. Hope and Advocacy group meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesday every month at Our Redeemers Lutheran Church on Benton Avenue north of Custer Avenue from 7:00-9:00 p.m. There are 3 age groups, middle school, high school, and transition age (19-25). The next meeting is 2/21! Please know we look forward to anyone struggling with bullying, anxiety, depression, etc. The next group is this Tuesday, 2/21/17. Please contact Jill Henry via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-422-8753 for more information.
Family Support Group -meets on the second Monday of the month at Pathways. Contact Julie Doyle for information at (406) 854-2323 or Colleen Konopatzke at 250-3795
Peer Support Group meets on Thursdays at Wheat Montana Bakery at 2:30 PM. Contact Susan Thomas for more information at (406) 752-2353.
NAMI Missoula - holds a weekly open meeting on Thursday mornings, 10 to noon, at the Providence Center (Room 103). Please call Jack Shifflett at (406)880-1013 for more information about the meeting.
Connection Peer Support group - meets Thursdays from 1:30 to 3:00. Please contact (406)880-1013 for more information.
Family Support group- meets every Wednesday from 7:00-8:30 PM, 202 Brooks Street, Room 210. Please contact Jack Shiflett at (406) 880-1013.
NAMI Crafts: Classes will begin Wednesday September 14th and will be meet every other week. Please call (406) 880-1013 for more information about the craft classes with NAMI Missoula.
Peer-to-Peer- will start March 6, 2017. Please contact Jack Shifflett at (406)880-1013 for more information and/or to register for the free education class.
NAMI Bitterroot is starting a Family-to-Family education class on March 2, 2017. Please contact Donna White for more information or to register for the free education class. 406-381-9884