NAMI Support Groups
.Billings - please check the NAMI Billings website for additional information.
- NAMI Connection Support Group (for peers only) - Sundays from 3:00- 4:30 p.m. and Thursday from 1:00-2:30 pm. For more information about this group.
- Support Group for Families and Peers. This group is held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
- Youth Support Groups.There are 2 groups (ages 12-14 and ages 15-17) that meet weekly, in partnership with Tumbleweed. Registration is required. For questions or to register, please contact Libby at the NAMI office, 256-2001.
- NAMI Basics class starting February 9, 2016 from 5:30-7:30 PM every Tuesday for 6 weeks. Childcare will be provided. Please contact Renee McLendon at 406-539-2574 to register. Registration will begin Monday January 25, 2016 until February 1, 2016.
Butte. Please contact Vicki Archer at (406)490-7738 for information about NAMI Butte's support group on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 6:30-8:00 p.m. at the Butte Plaza Mall.
Family Support Group meets the second Monday of each month from 7:00-8:30 PM at the Mental Health Center. Go to the West side of the building and enter the green door. For more information and/or questions please call Susan at 788-6342.
Peer to Peer Class will start Monday February 8, 2016. It will meet on Mondays from 2:00-4:00. Registration deadline is on January 31, 2016. Please contact Ginny at 564-3432 to register and/or for more information.
Family to Family Education Class- will start February 18, 2016. It will meet on Thursdays evenings 6:30-9:00 PM. Please call 406-458-9738 for more information and to register for the class. Deadline for registration is February 12, 2016.
Peer to Peer Education Class- will start February 18, 2016. Classes will be from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM for ten weeks. Registration deadline is February 14, 2016. For further information or to register, please call 465-3066
Family Support Group - NAMI Helena has two Family Support Groups
- First Tuesday of each month from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. at Rocky Mountain Development Council, Room 13, Contact: Contact: Amy or Bill Nese 406-449-2848.
- Third Wednesday of each month at the MHA building, 2625 Winnie Ave from 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm. Contact 461-1168 for more information.
NAMI Connection Peer Support Group - This group meets at 7:00 p.m. on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month at the Our Place Drop-In Center. Contact Quentin Schroeter at 443-7871.
The Parent Support Group is led by Jill Henry. This group does not utilize one of NAMI's specific group structures, but they have been really great for a lot of parents looking for support. They meet the 2nd Tuesday of each month at Headwaters Church 1030 Choteau from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Please RSVP if you need childcare. Jill's number is (406) 490-5198.
Kalispell. There is a Family Support Group that meets on the second Monday of the month at Pathways. Contact Julie Doyle for information at (406) 854-2323.
Peer Support Group meets on Thursdays at Wheat Montana Bakery at 2:30 PM.
Family to Family class will start Sept. 2, 2015. It will meet on Wednesday evenings at 6:30-9:00 P.M. Please call (406) 880-1013 for more information.
Family Support group will start on September 9, 2015 and will be every Wednesday from 7:00-8:30 PM, 202 Brooks Street, Room 210. Please contact Jack Shiflett at (406) 880-1013.
Peer to Peer group: Starts on October 5, 2015 and will meet every Monday from 4:00-6:00 PM, 202 Brooks Street, Room 210. Please contact Jack Shiflett at (406) 880-1013