The State of Montana's Budget Director Dan Villa and DPHHS Director Sheila Hogan will meet with providers and other interested parties for a listening session and to hear budget priorities on Wednesday, August 1 at 10:30 am at the Great Northern Hotel in Helena located at 835 Great Northern.
- Call to order - 10:30 AM - Sheila Hogan, DPHHS Director
- Budget background - Dan Villa, Budget Director
- Purpose of the Meeting - Sheila Hogan, DPHHS Director
- Public Comment on Funding Requests
(NOTE: There will be a one-hour break for lunch at 12PM)
- Adjournment - 5 p.m. or upon completion of Public Comment
The Aug. 1 listening session is also available remotely. Pre-registration is required by clicking here. Upon registration, participants will receive an email confirmation with additional information about how to join the meeting.